While Dover Bay Resort is known as one of the best spots for family vacations in Northern Idaho, we’re also an excellent option for adult-only groups. Whether planning a trip for two or an escape with your friends, there are plenty of fun things to do from sunrise to sunset. One such thing is setting off to try incredible craft beer at local Idaho breweries.
A Checklist of 5 Spots to Include
There’s nothing quite like relaxing at the end of an adventure-filled day with a cold one. However, who says you have to wait until the sun goes down to sip on a refreshing brew? Numerous breweries are near our Sandpoint area resort. Designate a driver and explore some of the most popular ones.
- MickDuff’s Brewing Co. has two locations: a brewpub and a beer hall. Both are perfect places to watch a game. The brewpub is also a phenomenal spot to enjoy excellent pub food! In addition to its core lineup, this spot offers several seasonal brews.
- Utara Brewing Co. is known for being a British-style brewpub. The small-batch, seven-barrel system produces a wide range of beers like lagers and IPAs. No matter which one you try, it’ll pair perfectly with one of their delicious curries.
- Head up to Ponderay to visit Laughing Dog Brewing. The taproom features several of their beers on tap, like ambers and pilsners. Enjoy some friendly competition by playing one of the vintage arcade games; the loser buys the next round.
- Since 2021, Timber Town Beer Company has been supplying the Priest River area with handcrafted lagers and ales. The family-owned company also serves up small bites and sandwiches.
- Matchwood Brewing Company is a go-to neighborhood brewery loved by visitors and locals alike. When the weather’s nice, sit out on their spacious patio enjoying good laughs, good friends, and good beer.
Unwind in Comfort | Dover Bay Rentals
No matter which of the Idaho breweries listed above you stop at, be sure to bring a six-pack or growler of your favorite back to your rental at Dover Bay Resort. Sit out on the porch or your home away from home, or relax down by the lake under the starry Idaho sky.
Our collection of Dover Bay and Sandpoint vacation rentals features properties perfect for all size groups and budgets. The best way to see which option is right for you is by browsing our inventory online. For help with the reservation process, email [email protected] or call 208-263-5493.